Alrighty then, I have officially started up my blog, and in doing so I must commemorate this to everyone who may at one time read it. Thanks very much...and I just want to point out that 4/5 is by far going to be THE hour to be in, just cause I have stated so...
I really want to start up a war in blogging so just bring it!!!!! Few of us probably have our own "for fun" blogs, so this should make it much more fun than it seems like it's going to be...
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I can totally relate to that, 'cause of my purchase of two
20' and 10' monster 1/4 inch cables for guitar a couple years ago. While they were better than my previous piece of junk, the quality was definitely not worth what I paid. The price fooled me into thinking that the quality was worth it, just like you said. It wasn't.
Post a Comment